The IVF Center is among the Most Important Regional Medical Facilities since 2007
Since 2007, the Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group has operated the In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Center, the largest in the Middle East; it has become one of the most significant centers of excellence in its field. The IVF Center is today considered an important medical reference by many organizations, since its success rates exceed those of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology. The IVF Center's professional medical team has vast experience in in vitro fertilization, since they have successfully performed more than 150,000 procedures for infertility treatment.
Three Distinctive Specialized Centers
As a result of this continuous success, the Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group has developed two more IVF Centers in the Hospital in Al Qassim and Arryan Hospital.
- All cases of delayed pregnancy
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- In vitro fertilisation
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Artificial insemination
- Diagnosing and treating infertility causes
- Polycystic ovaries
- Testicular sperm extraction (TESE)
- Medical and surgical treatment for difficult childbearing cases among men and women
- Cryopreservation of embryos
- Semen cryopreservation