Urology and Andrology Department is providing a complete diagnostic and therapeutic care for both sexes in all ages (children and adults) It hosts the best consultant andrologists and urologists who have acquired the American board, Canadian and Western fellowships. In addition, the department offers the service of taking samples from different parts of prostate, various endoscopic operations, as well as treatment of sexual disorders and male infertility.
- Diagnosis and treatment of all diseases of the urinary tracts
- Children's urinary tract problems
- Infections and diseases of the prostate
- Kidney stones and urinary tracts
- Pain of flanks and lower abdominal region
- Endoscopic urologic and abdominal surgeries
- Bladder & urination problems
- Involuntary urinary incontinence
- Tumors of the kidney, bladder, prostate and adrenal gland
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Early detection and treatment of urinary tract and genital tumors.