Gastrointestinal Endoscopy is one of the most accurate methods used in medical diagnosis and treatment of several stomach, esophageal, and Colon diseases.
- The unit is conducting a number of diagnostic and therapeutic interventions via endoscopes such as:
- linking esophageal varices
- Endoscopy of stomach and duodenum
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Esophagus expansion
- Measuring the level of acidity in the esophagus with Bravo capsule
- Scanning small intestine using capsule endoscope
- Bile duct endoscope to remove gallstones
- Conducting endoscopy to remove strange bodies swallowed by children (like rings and pins) .