Notice of Information Practices
We collect two types of information about our users and
all visitors to the Site: (1) personally-identifiable information provided by
you as well as information we learn about you from your use of our services and
the Site; and (2) aggregate information that cannot be used to identify a
particular visitor (see “Cookies” section below).
We collect personally-identifiable information about you
only when you specifically provide such information to us (for example, when
you use the information to create and online account or make enquiries through
the websites). We may also collect information relating to the transactions you
carry out, including details of debit or credit cards that you use. We will not
transactions you have requested, to operate the Site, or as required by law or
any court of competent jurisdiction.
We, or third parties specifically selected by us, may use your information for the following purposes:
- Ensuring that the content of the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for the device which you are using to access the Site.
- To facilitate or improve our delivery of the Site, and the services available on the Site, to you.
- Providing you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- Notifying you about changes to the Site or our services, where applicable.
- To analyze site performance and analytics including, but not limited to, demographics.
Protecting Your Personal Information
The transmission of information via the Internet is not
completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data,
we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site. Any
transmission of data is at your risk.
industry standards and employ security safeguards to protect personally
identifiable information from unauthorized access and misuse. All information
you provide to us is stored on secure servers. We will not disclose to third
parties any personally identifiable information that you provide other than in
your consent, necessary to provide services you have specifically requested.
Once we have received your information, we will use industry standard
procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access to that
Common Web Technologies
We employ common web technologies that help to manage the Site, among them:
- Website Usage Data – With or without cookies, the Site keeps track of usage data, such as the source address that a page request is coming from (i.e. your IP address and domain name), date and time of the page request, the referring website (if any), and other parameters in the URL (e.g. search criteria). We may use this data to better understand website usage in the aggregate to determine which areas of the Site users prefer (e.g. based on the number of visits to those areas), and we may make this aggregated information available to third parties as part of our business.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries, our holding companies and their subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy, or consider selling or buying, any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If all or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal
data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your
data) if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if we intend to
disclose any of your information to any third party for such purposes. You can
exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the
forms used to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by
contacting us at:
1- Website admin e-mail:
2- General information e-mail: