In Otolaryngology department, our physicians have a deep experience in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of ear, nose and throat diseases, whether they are surgical or medical ones. Moreover, All our consultants are very great with treatment and dealing with different diseases related to neck, ear, nose and throat, as well as taste, smell dysfunction and balance disorders; our consultants experience extended to include dealing with head and neck tumors. In our hospitals, we also offer hearing tests services for adults and children, and audiogram for newborn babies.
All required surgical interventions are preformed vey skillfully, efficiently and with high success rates.
- Nasal septum deviation surgery
- Performance of hearing test for newborn babies
- Performance of middle ear surgery by microscope
- Allergic Rhinitis, Sinusitis, and Rhinosinusitis
- Endoscopy of the nose, throat and larynx.
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Performance of tonsillectomy operations
- Treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea
- Treatment of hoarseness
- Vocal cord dysfunction (VCD) symptoms
- Respiratory problems
- Salivary gland surgery
- Tympanic membrane perforation treatment
- Insertion of tympanostomy tube
- Diagnosing of dizziness resulted from inner ear and its treatment